Listening Session Materials
For those who registered but couldn't attend our Listening Session on Wednesday 1/18 (or if you'd like to share with colleagues), here's a link to the presentation.
Attached are the slides from the Food for All Oregonians campaign presentation. Here are some steps you can take to support the fight for SNAP access as an individual and an organization!
- Sign the FFAO Supporter Pledge to receive critical campaign updates and action alerts.
- If your organization would like to endorse the FFAO Campaign and join our growing coalition; please complete this form.
- Host a FFAO Community Forum with your base/members. Sign up here!
- Use this Social Media Toolkit to help spread public awareness
- Visit FoodForAllOR.org for more information
- Talk to your family and friends about why this issue is important to you and make sure they also complete the FFAO Supporter Pledge.
- Take Direct Action Now (when applicable)
- We'll be in touch soon about postcards you can share with clients
Additionally, attached is a PDF of our presentation on the end of SNAP Emergency Allotments this March. Please also find talking points for community members in multiple languages.