This week's feature is the Partner Agency Agreement, or PA Agreement.
Agreements! What are they and who needs them? In our site-monitoring, these questions tend to come up, so we thought we'd answer them here! This week's feature is the Partner Agency Agreement, or PA Agreement. Click the PDFs below for samples of the different PA Agreements.
- The Partner Agency Agreement is required for every pantry, supplemental program and meal site that partners with Oregon Food Bank. It's the contract that outlines the basic responsibilities of each party.
- Take a look at Section B & Appendix A if it's been a while since you looked at it!
- This Agreement must be signed by the current coordinator of the program and Chair of the Board of Directors or Church Council.
- You'll need to keep this document handy for reference and contact compliance when you need to update it with new signatures when there's a change in leadership at your organization.
- The current version of this Agreement is the 2017 version.