- This is for your information, this product may have come in through local donations or Fresh Alliance.
- This product was distributed nationwide.
- Direct link to recall: https://www.fsis.usda.gov/recalls-alerts/america-new-york-ri-wang-food-group-co-ltd-recalls-ready-eat-pork-sausage-products
WASHINGTON, May 18, 2022 – America New York Ri Wang Food Group Co., Ltd., a Bay Shore, N.Y. establishment, is recalling approximately 14,635 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) sausage sticks and luncheon loaf products that may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically metal, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.
The RTE sausage sticks and luncheon loaf items were produced on various dates from April 5, 2022 to May 5, 2022. The following products are subject to recall [view labels]:
- 16-oz. plastic bags containing one luncheon loaf with a “Use/Refreeze by NOV. 11, 2022” date and lot numbers of 422094 and 422110.
- 23-oz. plastic bags containing 10 sausage sticks with a “Use/Refreeze by NOV. 13, 2022” date and lot numbers of 422094, 422102, 422112, 422116, 522122 and 522124.
- 10-oz. plastic bags containing four sausage sticks with a “Use/Refreeze by NOV. 13, 2022” date and lot numbers of 422094, 422102, 422112, 422116, 422119, 522122 and 522123.
The products subject to recall bear establishment number “EST. 40200A” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
David McMullen | Regulatory Compliance Officer | OREGON FOOD BANK | Cell 971.207.9119 | firstname.lastname@example.org
OFB’s mission: To eliminate hunger and its root causes...because no one should be hungry
"TO LIVE WITHOUT HOPE IS TO CEASE TO LIVE" Fyodor Dostoevsky
IF IT'S NOT DOCUMENTED, IT'S NOT DONE!
At Oregon Food Bank, we are deeply honored by the trust our community has in us. We return this gift of trust by respecting confidentiality, privacy and by observing our policies regarding the use of electronic data and technology. Our policy reminds us all that files stored on, or transmitted to or from, these devices are the property of Oregon Food Bank.. For more information, questions or concerns, please contact our Equity, People, Culture and Administration team.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Recall Notices [External]" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.