Class 1 Recall Notice: Eastern Meat Solutions, Inc. Recalls Raw,Boneless Pork Products Imported without Benefit of Import Reinspection
- This is for your information, this product may have come in through local donations, or Fresh alliance.
- This product was distributed nationwide.
- Direct link to recall: https://www.fsis.usda.gov/recalls-alerts/eastern-meat-solutions-inc--recalls-raw-boneless-pork-products-imported-without
Eastern Meat Solutions, Inc. Recalls Raw, Boneless Pork Products Imported without Benefit of Import Reinspection
WASHINGTON, May 11, 2023 – Eastern Meat Solutions, Inc., the importer of record located in Ontario, Canada, is recalling approximately 40,763 pounds of raw, boneless pork products that were not presented for import reinspection into the United States, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.
The raw, boneless pork products were imported from Canada, and further processed by another company into barbeque pork products. The following products are subject to recall [view labels]:
- 16-oz. plastic packages containing Park Street Deli “SWEET CHIPOTLE Boneless Pork Ribs with Sauce” with Lot # 3115, Use By 07/08/23; Lot # 3123, Use By 07/17/23; or Lot #3114, Use By 07/08/23 on the packages.
- 16-oz. plastic packages containing Park Street Deli “HAWAIIAN STYLE Boneless Pork Ribs with Sauce” with Lot # 3115, Use By 07/08/23; Lot # 3123, Use By 07/17/23; or Lot #3114, Use By 07/08/23 on the packages.
- 16-oz. plastic packages containing “marketside READY TO HEAT BBQ PORK BURNT ENDS” with Lot #3116, Use By 08/29/23; Lot #3117, Use By 08/30/23; or Lot #3122, Use By 09/04/23 on the packages.
The products subject to recall bear establishment number “EST. 4800” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
At Oregon Food Bank, we are deeply honored by the trust our community has in us. We return this gift of trust by respecting confidentiality, privacy and by observing our policies regarding the use of electronic data and technology. Our policy reminds us all that files stored on or transmitted to or from these devices are the property of Oregon Food Bank. For more information, questions or concerns, please contact our Equity, People, Culture and Administration team.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Recall Notices [External]" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.