CLASS 1 RECALL: Magnolia Beef Jerky Products
- This is for your information, this product may have come in through local donations or Fresh Alliance.
- This product was distributed in retail locations nationwide.
- Direct link to recall: https://www.fsis.usda.gov/recalls-alerts/magnolia-provision-company-inc--recalls-beef-jerky-products-due-possible-listeria
WASHINGTON, Sept. 6, 2022 – Magnolia Provision Company, Inc., a Knoxville, Tenn. establishment, is recalling approximately 497 pounds of beef jerky products that may be adulterated with Listeria monocytogenes, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.
The ready-to-eat beef jerky items were produced on August 25, 2022. The following products are subject to recall [view labels]:
- 2-oz. packages of “BEEF JERKY EXPERIENCE CHOP HOUSE STYLE PRIME RIB FLAVORED BEEF JERKY” with “EXP 8/25/23” displayed on the back of the package.
- 8-oz. packages of “BEEF JERKY EXPERIENCE CHOP HOUSE STYLE PRIME RIB FLAVORED BEEF JERKY” with “EXP 8/25/23” displayed on the back of the package..
- 16-oz. packages of “BEEF JERKY EXPERIENCE CHOP HOUSE STYLE PRIME RIB FLAVORED BEEF JERKY” with “EXP 8/25/23” displayed on the back of the package.
The products subject to recall bear establishment number “EST. 8091” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
David McMullen | Regulatory Compliance Officer | OREGON FOOD BANK | Cell 971.207.9119 | firstname.lastname@example.org
OFB’s mission: To eliminate hunger and its root causes...because no one should be hungry
"TO LIVE WITHOUT HOPE IS TO CEASE TO LIVE" Fyodor Dostoevsky
IF IT'S NOT DOCUMENTED, IT'S NOT DONE!
At Oregon Food Bank, we are deeply honored by the trust our community has in us. We return this gift of trust by respecting confidentiality, privacy and by observing our policies regarding the use of electronic data and technology. Our policy reminds us all that files stored on, or transmitted to or from, these devices are the property of Oregon Food Bank. For more information, questions or concerns, please contact our Equity, People, Culture and Administration team..
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Recall Notices [External]" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.